Monday 17 August 2009

New Boating Artwork

As a follow on from my handmade boating greetings card shown in my last post I have designed an embroidered and appliqued boating artwork.
This artwork will be framed in a similar style to my 'Cupcake' and 'Afternoon Tea' artworks and can be personalised by changing the initials on the middle boat to any three letters/numbers of your choice.


I am currently sourcing new frames for my textile artworks - I have found some great high quality wooden frames made in the UK so now just need to approve samples and place my order. This design will be available in my NOTHS shop in the next couple of weeks once I have frames available.

If you wish to pre-order a 'Boating' artwork then please email me with your requirements at studio@clairehurd.co.uk.

2 comments:

Studio Scrap Craft said...

Seu blog e trabalhos são lindos!!!!
parabéns!!!

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you for your lovely comment Edi Art. Translation from Portuguese - 'Your blog and work are beautiful!
congratulations!'