Wednesday 1 July 2009

New Handmade Cupcake Artworks

I have just listed a new item in my NOTHS shop - framed hand-appliquéd and embroidered cupcake artworks.


These little artworks are based on details from larger tea party artworks I have created in the past. The hand-embroidered text on the artwork shown reads 'tiny cakes' but I am offering customers the opportunity to personalise this product and add their own text.

I have used cheery pink printed fabrics for this design; a combination of spots and ditsy florals. The cakes are all topped off with button cherries. The artwork comes framed in a wooden whitewashed frame with a pale lemon mount. The frame is glass fronted and has a metal stand on the reverse.

For more details please click here.

1 comment:

gwenrie said...

those cupcakes look so cute