Thursday 30 July 2009

Baby Blue Cupcakes

In a change from my usual textiley posts I thought I would show you something else I have been making.


Baby Blue cupcakes!

I really love cupcakes - as I am sure you can tell from my various tea time themed and fairy cake style artworks. I am currently a particular fan of these mini muffin sized cupcakes (my partner jokes that I love anything that is in miniature!).

These particular cakes were to take along to my Godson's christening. He is still a little young for cakes but his older sister certainly enjoyed them!

I think that I have made enough cupcakes like this now to justify a cupcake cook book to give me ideas for something new. I am tempted by the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook at the moment. If anyone knows of a good cake making book then please let me know.

No comments: