Wednesday 1 July 2009

Another Bag Commission Completed

I have just completed another bag commission. Just a special birthday card commission to do now before another run of baby commissions begins.


This bag has been made to my own summer bag pattern. I have been really pleased with how this pattern turned out and it has proved very popular with customers. Having made quite a few bags to this pattern now I shall be developing it slightly for next season. Just a few tweaks to improve it further.

The bag above was made with a sturdy chocolate cotton and some of my sweet treats printed fabric that I ordered from Japan. I have such a tiny amount of this fabric left but am determined to use every scrap as it is really rather cute!

Once again this bag has been fully lined and has a matching sweet treats print fabic pocket and a magnetic fastening. I hope the recipient is really happy with their new bag.

No comments: