Wednesday 9 June 2010

Baby Pink Wash Bag and a Surprise Parcel!

I managed to nip outside today during a brief 5 minutes of sunshine and photograph my pink personalised Baby Wash Bag. I have had the blue version listed online for a while but had to wait a bit longer to get hold of suitable fabric before being able to make a pink version.




You can find both the pink and blue versions listed in my online shop HERE.



I also had a lovely surprise parcel in the post today. Sam from 'Incy Wincy Stitches' very kindly sent me an unexpected parcel of buttons. It was a lovely mixture of coloured buttons, which I look froward to using, and three handmade buttons she embroidered herself. I think I shall be treasuring these beautiful buttons for a while (how cute is that little sheep made from French knots?!) and may consider using them in the future when I find the perfect project.


 Thank you so much Sam, you brightened my day!

No comments: