Friday 23 April 2010

Claire Hurd Design products featured today

Today is a good day for Claire Hurd Design!

My personalised Elephant baby bib has been featured on the Cuteable blog for Flickr Friday.

My framed boat artwork has been featured on the Quite Contrary Crafts blog as part of a seaside themed Folksy Friday treasury.

My framed personalised cupcakes artwork appears in 'Today's 40 Favourites' on the Not on the Highstreet website.

Thank you to everyone for featuring me, I am so pleased that you like my designs.
Claire x

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hello Claire

Ive just had a lovely time looking through your blog - you make some beautiful things and well done on the items featured, you deserve it!

Much love
Julia x x x

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you for such a lovely comment Julia.

I am glad you enjoyed looking through my blog. I get so much pleasure from designing and making it makes me very happy to be able to share my creations with others.

Have a lovely weekend.
Claire x