Wednesday 13 January 2010

New Handmade Make-Up Bags

I have been busily listing new handmade make-up bags in my online shops today.

I have several designs available at the moment but will only be continuing with a few of them long-term. Additional designs will appear seasonally and in preparation for craft fairs/shows but I feel it is better to only have a few that are constantly in my shop to keep my product range clear and defined.

Here are my latest additions which are currently limited availability, with the exception of the Matryoshka Doll bag which I intend to stock permanently.


All make-up bags are available in both my Folksy shop and my Not on the Highstreet Shop.


2 comments:

Midsummer Stitches said...

They look really nice Clare, off to have a look....

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you :0)
Claire x