Saturday 9 January 2010

Handmade Valentine's Love Heart Framed Artwork

My latest addition to my online shops (Folksy and Not on the Highstreet) - a lovingly handmade embroidered and appliquéd Valentine's Love Heart framed artwork.


The fabric heart has been teamed with gingham ribbon, cotton lace trim and a natural mother-of-pearl button. The motif has a soft grey printed heart tag and hand-embroidered 'Love' text. The artwork comes framed in an off-white locally made textured wooden frame with stand and hanging hook. The artwork has a pale cream mount with a red border and is signed and dated with the year. The frame measures approx. W.16cm, H.16cm, D.1.5cm and has a glass front.


If you would like to order one of these artworks with a personalised message then please contact me at studio@clairehurd.co.uk.


3 comments:

Midsummer Stitches said...

Thats lovely, really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love these designs, I just wondered if you do anything for a nursery.

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you for your lovely comments.

CAM Creations - yes I do nursery designs. I have a few designs currently available and can do anything you like as a commission. I shall send you an email with details via Blogger.

Cx