Wednesday 20 October 2010

New Products Official Photographs

At this time of year there seems to be just a half-hour slot on sunny days between 10am and 10:30am where I can take photographs in the garden. At this time the sun is high enough in the sky to avoid too much shadow and has not yet gone behind the trees and become dappled. Therefore when I saw the weather was good yesterday morning I dashed out to get my new photos taken.

I now have images ready to list my new Personalised Liberty Print Make-Up Bags online, I have been able to list my Christmas Pudding Hanging Decoration, and I can give you a preview of this year's personalised Christmas Stocking design.

So, firstly here are my Make-Up Bag/Make-Up Purse photos ....



This is my new Christmas Pudding Decoration ....


And, this is my new Christmas Stocking to be listed in my online shops soon ....


If you would like to pre-order a personalised Christmas Stocking as shown above please email me at studio@clairehurd.co.uk. Cx

No comments: