Thursday 1 July 2010

So Busy, Busy!

I just wanted to pop by to let you know I haven't forgotten you, my lovely blog followers. As always happens in life everything has come at once!


My trusty Bernina and I are working hard towards preparing for the Handm@de Craft Fair in Winchester this Sunday, making hand-crafted personal touches for my Wedding and creating artworks for my portfolio.



I haven't really talked about my portfolio work much here on my blog but I shall share more with you as soon as I can. I had an important meeting on Tuesday and am pleased to say that I sold some work and have gained a very exciting new customer. I also have a few more meetings coming up so will be very busy for a little while longer. As soon as all of my appointments are over I am going to treat myself to a few days dedicated solely to wedding makes before I run out of time!


Thank you for bearing with me, I shall share more exciting designs and makes with you soon. Cx

No comments: