Friday 4 June 2010

Another Blog Feature and De-Stash Purses

I have been featured in another lovely Folksy Friday treasury today. Kate from 'Buttercup Boutique' featured my  Personalised Framed Cupcake Artwork in her Pink themed blog post today. Thank you Kate x




I am continuing to create de-stashing projects in an attempt to reduce the amount of fabric scraps, ribbon, off-cuts and odd reels of cotton that I have. This is clearly going to be an on-going activity!



I have been making 'De-Stash Purses' to sell at the upcoming Handm@de Craft Fair in Winchester (Sunday 4th July, Winchester Guildhall). I have lined them all with the same acrylic coated linen/cotton lining that I use in my make-up bags making the finished purses really durable (and also using up my lining scraps!).



No comments: