Monday 6 April 2009

New Bags

I am in the process of setting up a new shop (details to follow soon) so have been busy making more stock. These two bags have been made using two of the lovely Japanese print fabrics I received in my last order from Nuno.plus fabrics.


The denim and Matryoshka print bag I shall be keeping for myself to use as a shopping bag and a little walking advert for my products! The chocolate brown and tortoise print bag will be appearing in my new shop soon.

I have taken great care in making these bags. The pattern I used is one I created last summer and thought was simple yet elegant. The finish is high quality with re-enforced double-stitched handles, a fully lined interior and bound seams. Both bags have an internal zipped pocket in the matching print fabric and fasten with a magnetic clasp. These bags are designed to look smart but also to be durable and to last.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. More designs to follow soon.

No comments: