Wednesday 11 February 2009

Customer Feedback

As I am currently spending a lot of my time adding items to my Folksy shop I thought it was a perfect time to post some of the feedback I have received for a couple of my Christmas and New Year private commissions. It is so encouraging to receive positive feedback and really gives me a boost. I love hand-making cards and accessories, particularly when they are being designed for someone personally. It is such a delight to hear that what I have made is being used and enjoyed.


The recipient of this handmade Fairy Bag was a very happy little girl when she opened her Christmas present. The feedback that I have had is that she 'absolutley loves it' and has to be stopped from taking it to school and in to the bath with her! That made me smile, I am really glad she is enjoying it.


This image shows my new year Greetings Card commission all wrapped and ready to go. The customer that commissioned these cards wrote me such a lovely letter thanking me for them, it was really touching and a wonderful confidence boost. She described my work as 'beautifully made' and noted that 'such an excellent product and excellent service is worth every penny'.

So, todays post is a thank you to the lovely customers that I have had so far, many thanks for your orders.

No comments: