Monday 12 January 2009

Greetings Card Collection (part 3)



My previous commission for floral greetings cards for any occasion has led to another commission for more of the same. I am therefore filling all my free time with card making once again. I am making each design in small groups so that although each card remains individual I have a small amount of stock ready for any future requests.

With the starting up of my online shop this year (keep your eyes peeled - coming soon!) I need to keep building up stock as I make things in the most time-efficient way I can. I am enjoying the challenge of making items in this way whilst still giving each product an individual touch to make it unique. The quality of my work and attention to detail is very important to me and I intend to maintain this in all that I produce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An online shop! That sounds very exciting.