Monday 24 May 2010

Handmade Wedding Cards

With my mind very much on weddings at the moment and having just gone through the arduous task of cupcake tasting (someone had to do it!) I thought it was about time I introduced a wedding version of my cupcake greetings card.




This card is blank inside making it suitable for wedding congratulations, wedding acceptance and also wedding invitations.



It is now available to purchase from my online shops including my new Facebook shop.


If you would be interested in me designing and making a personalised version of this card for you as wedding invitations then please email me at studio@clairehurd.co.uk and we can discuss your requirements.


Cx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is such a cute card. Simple, but beautiful.

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you Michelle, I am really pleased with them. Cx