Tuesday 11 May 2010

Facebook Shop now Open

I have just set up a shop on my Claire Hurd Design Facebook page. I have had a few enquiries recently about purchasing my designs and products without having to create a Folksy account. I hope that customers will find this new shop easy to use and will enjoy having an simpler way to buy direct from the maker.


I would love you to take a look (by clicking here) and let me know what you think. My next step is to get a shop up and running here on my blog. This will be a little more involved to set up and may take me a little while. Please bear with me and I hope to share it with you soon.

Claire x

2 comments:

HeartfeltHandmade said...

It's a fab idea and your FB shop looks great! You have inspired me to open one up today too!
Thank you and wishing you lots of FB success
:o)
Marie x

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thanks Marie,

I spotted your shop via Facebook before I spotted your comment here! I hope our Facebook shops do well, let me know how you get on.

Claire x