Monday 6 December 2010

And the winner is ........

Helen Ruse!


Congratulations Helen, I hope Father Christmas brings you the craft supplies you have wished for!


If you could send me your address to studio@clairehurd.co.uk I shall put your goodies in the post for you.



Thank you to everyone who entered, both here and on my Facebook page. You left some lovely comments. The overwhelming wish was for families and friends to be together this Christmas. There were a couple of entrants with poorly family members so I wish them a speedy recovery and hope they have a fit and healthy festive period. 


Claire x


(winner selected using random.org)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the beautiful cards and Christmas pudding Claire, they are gorgeous and the decoration looked fab on my tree this Christmas, you are so very talented and I asmire your work, definately hooked on your blog now! :) xxx

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you Helen, I am so pleased you enjoyed your prize.

Claire x