In celebration of all things 'tea' I thought I would do my first Folksy treasury today. There are so many gorgeous items for sale on Folksy produced by some really talented designers/makers it was difficult to narrow down my selection. However, here they are, my favourite handmade items found today by searching for 'Tea'.
1. I love this bright and cheerful tea cosy by Vintage Town.
2. This cute little pin badge by Nikkimade makes me think of my tea loving friend Ruth, I can see her wearing this one!
3. This glam necklace from MishaMakes would be a great gift for any tea-lover, I love the elegant text.
4. You can find this great card at StoreyShop. It has been machine cut so has beautifully clean lines and also comes in different designs (the cake version is most appropriate to me!)
5. This cute little bracelet is from Fluffsstuffs. I love the quirky tea print fabric that has been used and the gingham ribbon detail.
6. This beautiful hand-stitched card is by Sew Lovely. The pretty design and delicate embroidery makes me think of traditional tearooms with tasty tea and chatter.
7. This hand-cut card is by Quite Contrary Crafts. I love the teapot shape and the care that has gone in to hand-making this design.
8. This wonderful teacosy is by Andrea Lesley Crochet. It comes from a great range of different floral designs and just shouts summertime and afternoon tea to me!
I hope you enjoyed sharing these great tea themed products with me. I have enjoyed creating my first treasury and hope to do another again soon. I think next time my theme may have to be cakes!