Thursday 25 June 2009

Personalised Baby Blankets

Having made one of these blankets for a friend of mine and posting about it on my blog I have had a lot of interest from my friends wanting one made to give as a gift to their friends.



So, I have stocked up on the jersey baby blankets in the colours shown below and am offering personalised blankets to my blog readers for £15 each including P&P. I have a limited supply so it will be first come first served!

The blankets measure approx. 75cm x 96cm and are pre-washed and ready for use.


If you do not know baby's name yet but would like to reserve a blanket then that is not a problem, just let me know. Also, if you would like a different motif to the elephant shown that is fine, we can discuss other options.


To reserve/order a blanket please email me at studio@clairehurd.co.uk.

2 comments:

gwenrie said...

those are so cute i cant imagine how cute the baby is

gwenrie said...

those are so cute