Monday 5 January 2009

Appliquéd Floor Cushion


Happy New Year!

Now that I have made all of my festive visits and passed on all of my gifts I am able to show you images of this floor cushion that I made for my brother. It is a 65x65cm cushion and has been made using corduroy and pre-washed wool base fabrics making it attractive yet robust. I really like this combination of green/teal/natural with brown and have used a stem appliqué design that co-ordinates with the smaller cushions I made for our house.

I am pleased with this mini 'collection' and look forward to developing it further producing handmade cushions for sale. I shall be setting up and online store this year so keep your eyes open for more details soon. In the mean time simply email me at studio@clairehurd.co.uk if you would like to purchase anything you have seen on my blog or if you would like to commission me to make something for you personally.

No comments: